Monday 8 November 2010

'Ding Dong' It's true the Rafale is a fine looking Jet!!

First of a series of pics from Biggin Hill Air Show this year I shall be posting over the next few weeks. This was the only airshow I managed to get to this year. The Rafale caught my eye.....& with all the photo's taken and published on the web I went for a more unique & attractive photo!!

The Rafale is a great looking jet in its own right with similar characteristice to the Saab Grippen (my favourite of the modern jets)

The Dassault Rafale - is a French twin-engined delta-wing agile multi-role jet aircraft designed and built by Dassault Aviation. Introduced in 2000, the Rafale is being produced both for land-based use with the French Air Force and for carrier-based operations with the french Navy.


No comments:

Post a Comment